For information on becoming a member click here.
The following opportunities are available to members of Unity of Tacoma:
Please email Raylene with your announcement no later than Wednesday in order to have your announcement considered. Your announcement must be specific to Unity of Tacoma. We are not able to announce personal events such as performances, parties and community events. We do not share prayer requests from platform. Please put a prayer request in the box in the foyer or email Raylene for in-person prayer,
- Platform Assistant - Platform Assistants introduce the musicians, read the announcements and lead the Prayer for Protections. Please email Raylene if you are interested in serving on Sunday mornings as a Platform Assistant.
- Vitality Team - The Vitality Team organizes special events and outreach. Please email Denise if you are interested in serving on our Vitality Team. You do not have to be on the Vitality Team to join project teams:
- Baby Shower - Team members sought to organize collection for our annual diaper drive held from Mothers Day to Fathers Day.
- Tacoma Pride - Team members sought to participate in this street festival held in July.
- Art on the Ave - Team members sought to participate in this street festival held in July.
- Annual Fall Celebration - Team members sought to participate in this annual event held in November.
- Youth Group - Please contact Raylene if you are interested in assisting with Youth Group events.
Attending Board Meetings
Our bylaws do not currently allow for non-board members to attend board meetings. If you wish to make a presentation to the Board of Trustees, please email Raylene at least two weeks in advance of the board meeting. Meeting minutes are available for you to read at Unity of Tacoma.